Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lost

So I guess I was feeling a little too confident about driving in the Bay Area. The first few days went  smooth during the commute to and from Redwood City but this all changed on Thursday and Friday. On Thursday I headed to Antioch after work to visit my Grandpa and have dinner with my mom. Got there fine...but getting home was another story. For some reason all of the exits to get back on the highway were closed so I drove around for a good 45 minutes trying to find a way to get on the freeway and finally got back to Danville around midnight.

As if this wasn't enough, I missed the exit to 680 on my way home from work on Friday. It was a bummer because I was driving for two hours before I finally got home...gotta love traffic.

The good thing is the more I get lost, the quicker I will learn my way around here!

The past week overall has been the best. Working during the day, spending time with various family at night. Its been really nice to spend time with everyone as I haven't seen them in years. I could definitely get used to this lifestyle...

No comments:

Post a Comment