Saturday, November 10, 2012

We interrupt regularly scheduled programming to bring you an important service announcement...


Today was a great day. We had a pre-screening of Rise of the Guardians in San Francisco for all the DW employees and...it was a phenomenal movie! I loved it and truly believe it was the best animated film of the year. You should definitely go see it...reminds me how important the power of belief is.

Then, my uncle, aunt, cousin and I went to eat at pier 7 at the Waterfront restaurant. We asked to be seated on the top level (there was no one up there) because its my uncle's family's tradition whenever they go there. So they sat us upstairs and about 15 minutes after we got our food another family gets seated at the table behind us. None of us really even looked at who it was except my aunt, who says "Do you know who that was?" to which we responded no, and she told us it was HARRISON FORD AND CALISTA FLOCKHART and her adopted son but whatever. Anyways, at first I didn't believe her but they were behind me so I couldn't turn around and look (obviously, that would be WAY to obvious) so I acted like I had to go to the bathroom and when I came back up I stared and realized it definitely was them. I tried to get a frontwards-facing-camera-over-the-shoulder-shot but it was really awkward because we were the only two sets of people on that floor. But it was still freaking cool being in the presence of Han Solo and Indiana Jones!

Oh...and Han shot first.

No comments:

Post a Comment